Bird and Holly, 2 ways

If you're like me, I will stamp an image onto a test piece of paper (or several) before creating any project.  And, if you're like me, you have an excess of stamped images in your reserves to use someday.  I found a fun way to use those "extra stamped designs": Create a journal page!  See photo at the bottom of this post.

This card is a 5.5" x 5.5" (14 cm x 14 cm) card featuring our Bird and Holly Rubber Stamp.
Stamped with Brown StazOn ink onto a patterned paper and layered with burlap and green die cut trim. Fuzzy yarn in cream color surrounds the matte.  Green StazOn ink is daubered along the 2 sides.

 
So I took those unused, stamped images that I have been working on lately, grouped them by type or style, and placed them onto a journal page.  The well-known brand of artist papers, Strathmore has a wire bound book, "Mixed Media."  The size of each page is a perfect, 5.5" x 8.5".The weight of each page is 90 lb. and is sturdy enough to glue layers, watercolor, stamp, etc. onto the page.
My Christmas journal page can been seen above.  I have been trying to incorporate paper doilies into my projects.  My desire was to distress it and glitter it.  The result can be seen above.  A large 8" doily was cut in half and Ranger's brown ink was was added to the edges and decoupaged in place.  I look forward to creating many more journal pages in this book!

Stamps featured on the journal page above:
Bird and Holly Rubber Stamp
Lace Ornament Rubber Stamp
Holly Branch Rubber Stamp
Holly and Poinsettia Tickets Rubber Stamp Set

Vintage Transportation

Featured above on an A2 card: Indian Motorcycle Motorcycle Hardtail Motorcycle View all of our motorcycle rubber stamps here .  Fe...