This was a great stamp to color in with a water brush and neon ink. The neon colors make this stamp pop off the paper. The flourishes were fun to add some color to and help bring attention to the cute hearts.
ATC envelope back, by Susan Janicki, DeepRedStamps.com ATC envelope is lined with patterened paper (12x12 scrapbook paper, KandCompany). DeepRedStamps: " Pocket Watch " Rubber Stamp, with copper chain. " Alice Standing " Rubber Stamp and " White Rabbit Late " Rubber Stamp on pearl white paper with red and black StazOn inks. Shop all current new releases. ATC envelope front, Susan Janicki, DeepRedStamps.com The chain lets the pocket watch swing from front to back. ATC envelope close-up, Susan Janicki, DeepRedStamps.com Alice stands on a step from the envelope for extra dimension and added a 1/4" grosgrain ribbon on the back of her dress. I hope you will grab an envelope and stamp-away!
Since Xyron has a fabulous way of making anything into a sticker, I decided to create décor for the back of my cell phone case. Taking beautiful, damask patterned glitter paper from DCWV, 6x6 pad, 'The Glitter Basics" I cut out my iPhone 6s cover pattern using a template I created in plain white cardstock of my case. To cut out the circle in the middle, I used an X-Acto knife. The Scooter Rubber Stamp was embossed on red paper and cut out with scissors. I smudged 'Claret' color StazOn ink around the edges. After placing the scooter through the Xyron Creative Station, I placed it onto the iPhone pattern and ran both through together. The Creative Station can take such thick items. You will see below that I ran embellishments made from shrink plastic and it had no problem with them. One of the magical features of the Xyron's sticker makers is that the top of your project comes out unscathed....
To create an equestrian-themed card, a few horse stamps are needed. Additionally, we also have some crest designs that feature beautiful, vintage patterns elevating any card or journal page. In this card, we used our Majestic Horse Rubber Stamp and one of the stamps from our Royal Crests Collection (3 inch x 4 inch collection featuring 3 vintage designs). An embellishment of a stone horse print and a sentiment, "Look on the bright side" was added to this square card. To see other horse rubber stamps that we offer, click here .