How to color in this vintage beach wagon? I've created a downloadable color sheet with marker color details using Tombow markers. Vintage Woody Rubber Stamp Color Sheet
This stamp was featured in the recent Xyron blog hop as an IPhone cover décor.
Since Xyron has a fabulous way of making anything into a sticker, I decided to create décor for the back of my cell phone case. Taking beautiful, damask patterned glitter paper from DCWV, 6x6 pad, 'The Glitter Basics" I cut out my iPhone 6s cover pattern using a template I created in plain white cardstock of my case. To cut out the circle in the middle, I used an X-Acto knife. The Scooter Rubber Stamp was embossed on red paper and cut out with scissors. I smudged 'Claret' color StazOn ink around the edges. After placing the scooter through the Xyron Creative Station, I placed it onto the iPhone pattern and ran both through together. The Creative Station can take such thick items. You will see below that I ran embellishments made from shrink plastic and it had no problem with them. One of the magical features of the Xyron's sticker makers is that the top of your project comes out unscathed....
Take an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and cut it in half to get a statement sized page, perfect for creating a journal. Here we feature our Orchid Girl Rubber Stamp in the bottom corner. Also, our Magnolia Dress Form Rubber Stamp is on one of the card embellishments. Also featured is one of our Digital Downloads, Squeeze the Day from Fruity Puns Digital Download, click here to view.
To see more cards, click on the video link to Tiktok below: https://www.tiktok.com/@just_crafting_aro/video/7678383428118596895?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7658325839486666254 City Girls Fall Fashion Rubber Stamp Set Leaves Background Stamp Autumn Leaves Border click here to see more autumn rubber stamps .